Friday, February 3, 2012

Free Valentine's Day Card Designs

I wish, as adults, we could still make wicked-awesome boxes and go around to all our friends dropping in little mass produced Power Ranger V-day cards with a heart sucker falling out of the ripped punched hole.

*sigh* People, THOSE were the glory day.

Well, just in case you wanna keep that childlike goodness alive (and also be the coolest kid in the class), I've designed a few FREE cards for your V-day! If you want the full-res version of any of these cards (free), or if you'd like a super spiffy custom 17x20 poster ($20), please let me know!

Enjoy!








Feel free to pin and share!

peace,
k.

2 comments:

  1. these are awesome Katie :) I like the second to last one the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! They were kind of fun to make. I'd like to re-design that sparkly vampire one eventually. :-)

      Delete