Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Little Brother

The following took place via text message between my little brother and I the other day...

ME: Knock knock...
J: Come in.
ME: KNOCK KNOCK.
J: Doctor Who.
ME: You're the worst.
J: :D bahaha
ME: Knock knock.
J: Who's there?
ME: He.
J: He who?
J: Expeliomus!
ME: Ugh.
J: Knock knock knock knock
ME: Go away.
J: But I'm your brother!
ME: I can't hear you, you're behind a door.
J: I'll wait for you under your porch because I love you.
ME: Yeah OK Rory.
J: I was actually going for Dug from Up, but Rory works too.
ME: Knock knock.
J: Who's there?
ME: Doctor
J: Doctor Who?
ME: Fez's are cool.
J: I wear a fez now.

This is why you don't have little brothers who think on the exact same nerdy brain wave as you. But this is why little brothers have awesome older sisters who can take pretty dang good looking senior pics for them...


peace,
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment