Monday, April 9, 2012

Ch Ch Ch Changes!

Aaaaand we're back (with some major announcements).

1. I'm moving to Jackson Hole, Wyoming in 2 weeks and 2 days, and will live there until September. There I'll be expanding my scenic photography portfolio and becoming a gourmet oil and vinegar ninja.

2. When I return in September, I'll shortly depart again on a big trip that may or may not involve riding a horse in Iceland and teaching in a Buddhist monastery in Nepal. Yep. True story.

3. After some recent test results, Alex has decided to forgo anymore cancer treatments. Although it's always hard to gauge, he will probably only have a few months left. It's going to be a rough Spring, but he's surrounded by loved ones, and we all feel very peaceful about his decision. Even though I'll be in Wyoming, I know he will undoubtedly rock the freaking crap outta the last bit of life he has.

I'm sure you'll be hearing much more about all these things in the coming months. Now back to your regularly scheduled programing.

peace,
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment